ATD advise

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
On one of my past sarm cycles I thought ATD was a decent PCT.

I got a bottle of it and then after more research found that Nolva or Clomid were still the preferred option due to the effect ATD has on your estrogen production.

So I’m a little stuck as why or when anyone would use ATD!

Any thoughts or advise would be great.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m no expert on it but isn’t ATD just an ai?

I get that it can boost test by preventing the conversion to esteogen but as far as I know it doesn’t kickstart the hpta per se.

Serms (clomid/nolva) are a different thing altogether so wouldn’t say it’s a ‘preferred option’

If you have legit ATD it seems ok to run as one would run exem on cycle, personally I’m struggling to see much value in pct though? Maybe for preventing rebound gyno....

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I’m glad I sorted a proper pct (Nolva) before I started my cycle. I read a few forum posts saying they had used it as a pct and alphaform labs sell their own as a PCT! So I went ahead and bought it thinking it would be ok.

I think I will just have it incase of any Gyno issues.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
AI can be used in pct but you want to taper it carefully to avoid rebound. If you used heavy AI on cycle then really you don't need nolva or Clomid because there isn't excess estrogen to block from receptors. All you need to do then is taper off the AI.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On one of my past sarm cycles I thought ATD was a decent PCT.

I got a bottle of it and then after more research found that Nolva or Clomid were still the preferred option due to the effect ATD has on your estrogen production.

So I’m a little stuck as why or when anyone would use ATD!

Any thoughts or advise would be great.
ATD is a very powerfull Ai so be carefull with the dosing.
It has reversed early stage gyno for me several times at the end of cycles and I've also used it against estro rebound during pct and it works very well.
If you use it for Senstive/itchy nipples and early stage of gyno, start with 3 caps/ed until the symptoms is gone(should take around two weeks) then 2 caps/ed for a week and 1 cap/ed for the last week or the two last weeks if you use for 5 weeks.

I don't recommed you to use it at 3 caps/ed for, let say 4 week's because it will crash your estro on that dosage and you will become lethargic,moody, low libido,lack of energy and joint pain.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
ATD is a very powerfull Ai so be carefull with the dosing.
It has reversed early stage gyno for me several times at the end of cycles and I've also used it against estro rebound during pct and it works very well.
If you use it for Senstive/itchy nipples and early stage of gyno, start with 3 caps/ed until the symptoms is gone(should take around two weeks) then 2 caps/ed for a week and 1 cap/ed for the last week or the two last weeks if you use for 5 weeks.

I don't recommed you to use it at 3 caps/ed for, let say 4 week's because it will crash your estro on that dosage and you will become lethargic,moody, low libido,lack of energy and joint pain.
Top advise there mate. I will keep the tub in the cupboard for any future issues I may during and afte cycles.