AT2/Erase and drinking alcohol?

bdybldnaam

Awards
Not the brightest idea.. I know.. :smashfreakB: :frustrate

But my buddy's birthday is coming up this weekend and would really like to kick back a few beers with the guys.

Is this okay when on Alpha T2 and Erase?

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Obviously drinking isnt really recommended while taking any supplements but a beer here or there wont hurt you at all.

bdybldnaam

Awards
I dont usually drink that much and I know alcohol will have a negative effect on my results, but since this is a very special party just want to make sure it would be safe to drink a couple of beers and drinks with my buddies eventhough I'm on AlphaT2 and Erase..

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
You're fine bro. You are not taking methylated roids. :)

bdybldnaam

Awards
Thx. :)

I know the label on OxyElitePro says "Dont mix with alcohol", so just wondered if AlphaT2 or Erase was like that.

Better safe than sorry I guess. :)

bdybldnaam

Awards
Would it be best to skip the supps that day, when I know, I will be drinking in the pm?

Or should I just follow my usual schedule..?

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
ive taken erase before drinking multiple times. you're fine. the at2 i might leave out for that night. I actualy feel in a better mood when taking erase and going out for a drink. But erase puts me in a better mood by itself.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Would you still take AT2 in the a.m?

Sorry for all the questions.. maybe I'm just being a puss and overthinking things ;)

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
as far as safety your fine taking both. I just wouldnt feel good from the thermogenic and stim effects of at2 if im going out.

bdybldnaam

Awards
I was more worried about safety/health reasons, but seems I gonna be fine.

Think I'm gonna take my normal 1xErase+2xAT2 in the morning, then follow up with 1xErase in the afternoon and nothing in the evening.