Astronomical leaning out with Ursa Major

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok so here's my quick review on Apex Alchemy Ursa Major.

It's a topical ursolic acid product, for people who may not be familiar with it.

TL, DR; Seems to help with nutrient partitioning and leaning out, possibly with muscle sparing too. Would go well added to a cutting phase, to a lean bulk phase in helping keeping the gains lean or if trying to go for a recomp.

I have used it on 2 different occasions now for combined of 9 weeks. First run was last spring where I was doing a 'slow cut'. Slow only because it was close to summer and I didn't want to lose any lean mass or much of muscle fullness even. I tend to lose some lean mass (or maybe it's just muscle fullness) on a proper/aggressive cut and I usually look my best about 3-4 weeks after a cut, when the lean mass/muscle fullness has been regained. Well this run was cut short due to some pretty bad injuries, that brought to halt the whole experiment. But the 3 weeks I got to cut with Ursa (+SNS Reduce XT) I liked the results and the mirror showed more leaning out, than the scale did. I've done numerous cuts before and have a pretty good handle on how my body reacts and how the scale moves etc. I seemed to also get a mood boost from the Ursa+Reduce XT stack and was feeling quite good before the injuries.

Second try just ended last week. Did 6 weeks of Ursa only, while doing an 'aggressive cut' and pretty much having the same effects. Situation is a bit abnormal, as I was coming off from a long lay off, due to the previously mentioned injuries, so muscle memory is probably playing the biggest part here, but that said, with the UM+muscle memory my weight has gone down every week, waist measurement going down, strenght still up pretty much in all lifts every week and mirror telling a similar story. Now I've moved on to some mild PH's to keep the momentum on this come back going.

Apex has reformed the UM, so I'm not sure how the dosing compares to the dropper versions I have, but I was using 2-3 ml a day and based on my experience that's what I'll use next time too. Using more than 3 ml would require twice a day dosing for me (if staying on upper body), so there's that also. I've seen people go higher too an enjoying it, so my advice would be to try different dosing and decide for yourself.

All in all one of the best natty supps I've tried, would recommend.

Thanks to @Renew1 and @nostrum420 for hooking me up and enabling the shipping to here in the dark north of Europe.

Cheers

Last edited:
JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s the thing about Ursa and Flashpoint. You cannot use the scale to judge your results. The mirror doesn’t lie though. Apex has it rolling right now.

Plenny12

Awards
Where can I get this?? It's sold out on their page. Thanks in advance

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa Major Gel (along with Flashpoint Gel, and Epichaos 100 Gel) are back in stock, and on BOGO FREE Mix and Match SALE .... Along with the rest of Apex-Alchemy's outstanding line of products!!!

@Plenny12