AstraGin and Cannabinoids

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One of AstraGin's claims is that it can 'increase uptake' of cannabinoids.

Theres gotta be a few other ENTS like myself on here who partake in edibles every once in a while... anyone ever play around with taking AstraGin with them? I've snagged some bottles of NutraBio 'Upsorb' to test on my own, can't say it's ever made me feel any higher, but I feel like it's tended to make the onset of whatever I ate/drank kick in a bit faster. Subjective, but I'd say it also feels like the effects of whatever I take last just a bit longer than without it. Have used with all sorts of different edibles... infused with distillates, RSO, hash rosin. Pretty much everything I get is coming from dispos, so I know the doses I take are consistent.

If others haven't tried this out... please do and report back :p

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine can increase cannabinoid receptor sensitivity. When I take it with CBD, I feel the effects even stronger. It is not a placebo as I have asked others to try it as well.

I do not smoke or consume anything with THC, but my buddy who is a self identifying "stoner" also said the buzz was a lot stronger when he took 1 gm of plain agmatine before he smoked.

Do not know much about AstraGin except it seems to be popping up in everything these days. It's like Bioperine was 15 years ago. May have to give it a shot with some CBD as I have some supps I take that have Astragin in them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ape McGrapes Supplements 4
Ziyo Supplements 4
Ziyo Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplements 1