ASSASS1NATE / SUP3R SHRED / SUP3R 7: What's your opinion?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I've just started my cut and right now I'm just on Follidrone 2.0 + creatine + caffeine. I plan on adding Shift and Reduce XT once my body fat goes low enough, but I'm also hearing a lot about Assass1nate, Sup3r Shred and Sup3r 7, many times used together.

Have you guys used any of them, and if yes would you recommend them? I hear mixed opinions, therefore would like some more input from you guys.

Thanks for your time!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think what you have planned to do right now sounds like a killer run. FD2.0 + Shift + Reduce Xt would get you good results if you're diet is in check. I've used Sup3r Shred and Sup3r 7 and they are both great products. OL has a pretty solid line up so you can't go wrong with that choice either. If it were me I would do you first option then next time around if you don't get the results you wanted you could try out the OL products.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently using ignit3+Sup3r 7+Sup3r shred and leaning out really good, read great things about assassinate

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used Assassinate, Super Shred and Super 7 with bloodshred raw at the tail end of my cut for 8 weeks and it was great. Towards the end of the first bottle of each I started getting visibly leaner each day, and helped with dropping the lbs a bit quicker than prior to adding that stack. I was averaging about 1-1.5 a week prior, then about 2-2.5 with, so nothing crazy but over time that adds up.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Used Assassinate, Super Shred and Super 7 with bloodshred raw at the tail end of my cut for 8 weeks and it was great. Towards the end of the first bottle of each I started getting visibly leaner each day, and helped with dropping the lbs a bit quicker than prior to adding that stack. I was averaging about 1-1.5 a week prior, then about 2-2.5 with, so nothing crazy but over time that adds up.
The question is ... was it worth it? 4 products (1 month), for a total of about $ 120 ??? (1 month), then lose about, how many kg in balance?

Beware, I also spend a lot, and I make so many stacks, but some doubts come ...

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The question is ... was it worth it? 4 products (1 month), for a total of about $ 120 ??? (1 month), then lose about, how many kg in balance?

In my opinion I thought it was worth it, this largely in part due to the fact that I had the money available at the time to do so, and at that point I had been cutting for about 5 months and with the addition of that stack I was seeing visible changes much faster than prior to using the stack. While the weight loss wasn't anything substantial the visible differences before and after were. Unfortunately I do not have a before and after picture but from my experiences with that stack I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I know! Back in the day we could just buy Ripped Fuel with real Ephedra and be more than good to go with one product!

Such a shame...