Assass1nate or Necrosis?

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking for a non stim fat burner and have come down to these two. Just looking for some recommendations between the two!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who's Necrosis? If it is Vicious Labs I liked it better than assass1nate.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Out of those two I would say Assass1nate. But that's just cause i haven't heard much of the other one but Assass1nate is pretty popular.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out Cannibal Claw from Chaos & Pain. Just stay out of Assassinate if your goal is to cut. It’s a very effective GDA though.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard of or tried Necrosis but Assass1nate is top notch, a fat burner and GDA all rolled into one.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out Cannibal Claw from Chaos & Pain. Just stay out of Assassinate if your goal is to cut. It’s a very effective GDA though.
Why do you recommend to stay away from Assass1nate when cutting?

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Necrosis has T2. Is it even fair to compare to assass1nate? Haven’t taken anything T2, I’ve read it’s suppressive.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do you recommend to stay away from Assass1nate when cutting?
Assass1nate as a GDA is amazing. It works. But, as a fat burner, not much. This is what my wife experienced, a fellow here on AM and to solidify my statement; This is the info I got from a very reputable OL employee.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Assass1nate as a GDA is amazing. It works. But, as a fat burner, not much. This is what my wife experienced, a fellow here on AM and to solidify my statement; This is the info I got from a very reputable OL employee.
While you are entitled to your opinion, i disagree and so do many others who have used it.

Who would this reputable OL employee be?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While you are entitled to your opinion, i disagree and so do many others who have used it.

Who would this reputable OL employee be?
And you’re entitled to yours.. Can’t say who it is. Else, I would have in my previous post. He’s not an online rep.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And you’re entitled to yours.. Can’t say who it is. Else, I would have in my previous post. He’s not an online rep.
Lol seeing as im an employee myself and know and work with everyone at OL, im sure they will have no issue in you saying who it is.

Such mystery...

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol seeing as im an employee myself and know and work with everyone at OL, im sure they will have no issue in you saying who it is.

Such mystery...
One of the reasons I can’t say. Plus, like you said, I am entitled to my opinion, right.

IGF

Awards
I love Necrosis, great stim free fat loss aid with T2 and works as a GDA

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are great products. Honestly if your cut is going to lay more than A month but both and see which you like better.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
One of the reasons I can’t say. Plus, like you said, I am entitled to my opinion, right.
I’m confused. It seems like this turned into a witch hunt for the OL employee. If the OL employee feels that this product is a great gda but not a good fat burner, is he not allowed to give his honest opinion to a customer? To me that would indicate that it’s customary for the OL employees and reps to feel obligated to boast every product as the very best even if it isn’t regardless of opinion. Thus, how are we supposed to trust y’all and your opinions? Also, I got on an OL deal a while back and snagged 6 bottles of assassinate. I can say personally that it is not a good fat burner. I’m an analytical scientist and I analyze my supplements the same. It’s a solid GDA and it had some appetite suppression but keeping diet/calories/macros and training identical there was negligible fat loss that occurred. People respond differently to products, they just do. But if an employee gives his honest opinion which in fact does align with some users it seems kinda messed up to search them out for it.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is truly disappointing to me because I think it's a beautifully formulated supplement and a very effective fat burner. I'm sorry to hear your wife didn't enjoy it. But I'm even more saddened to hear that accusation, because everyone I've ever talked to from OL loves it and I can't imagine that an OL employee said that. Are you sure it wasn't misinterpreted? Or that it wasn't actually an OL employee (since you aren't naming names, credibility is tough here, so for all we know it's a former employee or a competitor masquerading as an employee or someone else with something against the company for some reason)?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
This is truly disappointing to me because I think it's a beautifully formulated supplement and a very effective fat burner. I'm sorry to hear your wife didn't enjoy it. But I'm even more saddened to hear that accusation, because everyone I've ever talked to from OL loves it and I can't imagine that an OL employee said that. Are you sure it wasn't misinterpreted? Or that it wasn't actually an OL employee (since you aren't naming names, credibility is tough here, so for all we know it's a former employee or a competitor masquerading as an employee or someone else with something against the company for some reason)?
Why is it such a big deal that an employee gave an opinion that a GDA/fat loss supplement is a great GDA but not the best fat burner?...with this response from y’all no one who works for you will now dare to say anything honest if it’s against an aspect. Is assassinate a better and more proven fat loss supplement than the classic ECY stack? Because my money would definitely say no. Supplements affect people differently so it’s natural for opinions to vary. Seems messed up to have this response just because one employee didn’t think it’s God’s gift to the fat loss world. Disclaimer: I’m a HUGE OL supporter and love most products. I’ve probably tried at least 2 bottles of most products and have more lined up

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It wasn’t misinterpretation. Like I said, it’s a good GDA. Honestly, a lot of people aren’t honest in their feedback here and I don’t know why. There are very few who gives honest, unbiased feedback here. Many are on heavy placebo and nothing else (this is my opinion). Don’t have to analyse if someone is masquerading as an employee or if it’s a former employee. That shouldn’t matter. I stated the experience what my wife had and another fellow is on the same page. I confirmed this with an employee I know.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
It wasn’t misinterpretation. Like I said, it’s a good GDA. Honestly, a lot of people aren’t honest in their feedback here and I don’t know why. There are very few who gives honest, unbiased feedback here. Many are on heavy placebo and nothing else (this is my opinion). Don’t have to analyse if someone is masquerading as an employee or if it’s a former employee. That shouldn’t matter. I stated the experience what my wife had and another fellow is on the same page. I confirmed this with an employee I know.
This. Couldn’t agree more in all aspects. And it’s kinda disappointing because I love OL. But my faith in their employee and reps recommendations now after seeing their response has been obliterated. Apparently it’s extremely shocking and frowned upon for any employee to say a product is anything less than perfection regardless of actual opinion. Would appear pseudo-foolish to take what they say as truth. Guess I’ll just have to increase my independent research on the products and ingredients.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. Couldn’t agree more in all aspects. And it’s kinda disappointing because I love OL. But my faith in their employee and reps recommendations now after seeing their response has been obliterated. Apparently it’s extremely shocking and frowned upon for any employee to say a product is anything less than perfection regardless of actual opinion. Would appear pseudo-foolish to take what they say as truth. Guess I’ll just have to increase my independent research on the products and ingredients.
It's not that it's shocking that an employee say something is less than perfection, it's that it's saddening if an employee would say one thing to our face and then another to customers. If we have a negative opinion about something, usually the first people we would talk to would be our formulators, since they're the ones who actually have the power to improve our products. Seeing that NoAddedHmones does formulation for us, I'm sure it's very frustrating for him if someone inside the company is telling him it's a great product to his face, but then saying the opposite elsewhere. That is something that should be addressed within the company so that in the future, our formulators can take these opinions into consideration, don't you think?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha oh spare me.

The first thing i said is that he’s entitled to his opinion, i take issue with the second part given frankly its simply not true. Nobody ive spoken (and shown the posts of this guy to) know who he is. To say he “knows” and employee and make a statement like this on a public forum and then makes excuses to say a name (when again I can confirm any one working at OL currently would happily allow him to do) is misleading and should be called out.

You do what you wanna do in terms of buying or trusting what we/i write, but never have i been misleading or deceptive in any opinion or advice I ever write on here.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always been curious about VL stuff but never tried any products. Great graphics; interesting names, and the dosing looks pretty solid. As for the specific products? Not sure. T2 could be a divider either way. Maybe the OP could put up a side by side label for comparison?

Edit: No matter what you decide on if it is going to be between these two products, if your diet is not on point, you're fighting an uphill battle and expectations will probably not meet real world results, which often end up in blaming the supplement. (I'm not saying you aren't on point, but it's my experience with people in general.)

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Necrosis looks like an old version of Lipomorph with added T2.
I would go with Assass1nate as Im using it right now and it's legit AF

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
Love OL and ran Assass1nate during a cut last year. My diet was on point (track every day) and I’m not sure it had a significant addition to my fatloss. I hit my goal and everything trended as planned. The effects on fat loss were not as apparent for example as the first time I used EC. It very well could have played a bigger role than I think but other than body part measurements and the scale there isn’t enough data to say definitively. This is only my opinion of course based on knowing how my body responds during diets. That being said it worked well as a GDA like others have mentioned. It’s probably my favorite one as I can get hypo easily and had no issues with it or had to worry about timing dosages. The price is also a great value if you just compare to other GDAs. Personally I think it could be better suited during a lean bulking phase although that’s not what I used it for.

Anyway, I just recent started Necrosis for my diet and will see how it compares in a month+. I was always curious about lipomorph and T2 and that’s exactly why I’m giving it a try. Too early to say anything but even though it’s supposed to be a weak GDA, I personally have to time it with carbs or I get hypo symptoms.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love OL and ran Assass1nate during a cut last year. My diet was on point (track every day) and I’m not sure it had a significant addition to my fatloss. I hit my goal and everything trended as planned. The effects on fat loss were not as apparent for example as the first time I used EC. It very well could have played a bigger role than I think but other than body part measurements and the scale there isn’t enough data to say definitively. This is only my opinion of course based on knowing how my body responds during diets. That being said it worked well as a GDA like others have mentioned. It’s probably my favorite one as I can get hypo easily and had no issues with it or had to worry about timing dosages. The price is also a great value if you just compare to other GDAs. Personally I think it could be better suited during a lean bulking phase although that’s not what I used it for.

Anyway, I just recent started Necrosis for my diet and will see how it compares in a month+. I was always curious about lipomorph and T2 and that’s exactly why I’m giving it a try. Too early to say anything but even though it’s supposed to be a weak GDA, I personally have to time it with carbs or I get hypo symptoms.
If you don't mind me asking, how are you disseminating GDA effects? is this based on Blood glucose meter?

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Haha oh spare me.

The first thing i said is that he’s entitled to his opinion, i take issue with the second part given frankly its simply not true. Nobody ive spoken (and shown the posts of this guy to) know who he is. To say he “knows” and employee and make a statement like this on a public forum and then makes excuses to say a name (when again I can confirm any one working at OL currently would happily allow him to do) is misleading and should be called out.

You do what you wanna do in terms of buying or trusting what we/i write, but never have i been misleading or deceptive in any opinion or advice I ever write on here.
That’s a very mature and unbiased opinion. The guy has no reason to lie about the employee so to call him a liar essentially isn’t too cool or good for the OL image. He’s not a rep. Oh and btw there are multiple people in this thread alone who don’t think it’s significantly beneficial for fatloss. So there’s that. And I’m not surprised that no employee is confessing to your witch hunt, seems like a good way to lose a job there or at the very least create a stressful work environment. Also, probably not great to be condescending to users on a public forum. Might want to try a customer relations seminar. Or perhaps you could avoid threads with anything less than god-like opinions of one of your products and “haha oh spare” yourself the disappointment of seeing them. As I noted, I was a BIG OL fan. But this product had no significant effect on fat-loss for me in any analyzable manner. Everyone responds differently to different products.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a very mature and unbiased opinion. The guy has no reason to lie about the employee so to call him a liar essentially isn’t too cool or good for the OL image. He’s not a rep. Oh and btw there are multiple people in this thread alone who don’t think it’s significantly beneficial for fatloss. So there’s that. And I’m not surprised that no employee is confessing to your witch hunt, seems like a good way to lose a job there or at the very least create a stressful work environment. Also, probably not great to be condescending to users on a public forum. Might want to try a customer relations seminar. Or perhaps you could avoid threads with anything less than god-like opinions of one of your products and “haha oh spare” yourself the disappointment of seeing them. As I noted, I was a BIG OL fan. But this product had no significant effect on fat-loss for me in any analyzable manner. Everyone responds differently to different products.
When you’re too close to the formulation side and if it’s your own formulation, you’ll absolutely defend it. I respect that. But the problem is also that you’re too close to see what’s right in front of you. Time and again few reps/employees just gets on the attack mode and just condescend anything you say. I just didn’t bother to reply bc the attitude will never change and it’s just wasting time.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi there, it seems a comment of mine was taken out of context. I said assassinate is an excellent gda (my favourite on the market), and that if I was going the fat burning route, I’d prefer blood-shred or ignite. Can you lose fat on assassinate?

Of course. I was simply saying the fat burner part of the label is part of marketing it as a stim free fat burner (which it is), and that I prefer it as a GDA. I never once said anything bad about it and noaddedhormones did a great job on it.

Let’s stay on topic everyone :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hi there, it seems a comment of mine was taken out of context. I said assassinate is an excellent gda (my favourite on the market), and that if I was going the fat burning route, I’d prefer blood-shred or ignite. Can you lose fat on assassinate?

Of course. I was simply saying the fat burner part of the label is part of marketing it as a stim free fat burner (which it is), and that I prefer it as a GDA. I never once said anything bad about it and noaddedhormones did a great job on it.

stim free fat burners are never going to be as effective as stimmed fat burners, imo....just sayin

assass1nate would probably be better if used in combination with one of the stimmed fat burners you listed, but this is just my opinion....

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wait im really confused. I dont see anything that you've posted about assass1nate, or im missing something? Also arent you apart of the OL crew?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This all makes much more sense now. I would also agree that, if you can only choose one and your priority is fat burning, Ignit3 would be my top pick from our company, over Assass1nate, but that's more a testament to the efficacy of Ignit3 than a knock on Assass1nate. But as far as natural STIM-FREE burners go, I still think you'll be hard pressed to find other stim-free burners as comprehensive and effective as Assass1nate. It's still a very good burner, just maybe not quite as strong as our stimmed offerings.

Thanks for the clarification, Syn. :)

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
When you’re too close to the formulation side and if it’s your own formulation, you’ll absolutely defend it. I respect that. But the problem is also that you’re too close to see what’s right in front of you. Time and again few reps/employees just gets on the attack mode and just condescend anything you say. I just didn’t bother to reply bc the attitude will never change and it’s just wasting time.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. Definitely sad to see though. As someone who works in pharmaceutical development I understand taking pride in your product though.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait im really confused. I dont see anything that you've posted about assass1nate, or im missing something? Also arent you apart of the OL crew?
Just a private conversation with someone. No big deal! It was just a interpretation with a friend.