Aspirated goo

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
This morning i was pinning my left quad. I got the whole inch in and when i went to aspirate I didnt see bubbles but i didnt see any blood in the chamber either so i pulled a little harder and a fleshy blob entered the chamber its exactly the size of a pea. I was in a hurry and just removed the needle and pitched it before going to work. I came home and just tried my right quad....same exact result. Im assuming its some type of infection but the question is: wtf do i do lol?? I dont feel sick. should I just shoot it anyhow? go to the hospital? i currently dont have health insurance though. And if i did what the hell would I even say. Ive never experienced this.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I just tried to upload a pic of it to photobucket but apparently it was immediately flagged for violating the terms of use...

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
ive heard the same but thought it was pretty unlikely in both legs. Its not red or painful. I feel completely fine. my lymph nodes on my neck are a little swollen though

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
It's non absorbed oil. Do you know what kind of oil your guy uses? Some takes up to a month to absorb and dissipate into the body.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Are you pinning in the exact same spots? This makes no sense.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you're pinning with an 18g and sucked up your quads. It's normal when you use a harpoon.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Its gp test e and gp deca. im using 25 g 1 or 1.5 inch depending. I use all up and down both quads so not really the same spots. Im still alive and pinned glute today. figure I will just avoid the legs for a while