AS, t-911, GHenerate, I-GH-1 dosing

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
thoughts???
I was thinking about dosing ghen and igh together per anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/141417-ghenerate-i-gh. html
pre-bed only.* any other suggestions?

will start for sure wih one t-911 tab/day and allow aggression to regulate the further addition, it doesnt take much..*

oh and i am planning on dosing AS everyday. but are the effects going to be worth it or should i just take it on wo days (M-W-F) and increase dosage of others? i guess this is my main question

*assuming im dosing AS ed

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thoughts???
I was thinking about dosing ghen and igh together per anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/141417-ghenerate-i-gh. html
pre-bed only.* any other suggestions?

will start for sure wih one t-911 tab/day and allow aggression to regulate the further addition, it doesnt take much..*

oh and i am planning on dosing AS everyday. but are the effects going to be worth it or should i just take it on wo days (M-W-F) and increase dosage of others? i guess this is my main question

*assuming im dosing AS ed
You wanna dose the AS 7 days a week, on non work out days drink it through out the day, specially for the creatine intake and test boosters..:D, and yes the effects are worth it!:D

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
realized today why "throughout the day" i drank half of it quickly and already feeling very aggressive. i dosed 2 911 yesterday and 1 today so that may have had an effect hard to belive how fast it works IMPRESSIVE! as i said it doesnt take much but thats just my nature. the only other booster ive taken is dt 2010 for two bottles and nothing. so ill be going back to dosing 911 per the original post for "self preservation" haha just a testimate to the efficacy of these products nice job LG!

anyway it seems it depends who you ask as far as GHen and I-GH some say 5 on 2 off for either both or one or the other. some 7 days/week. anyone with input on these?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
realized today why "throughout the day" i drank half of it quickly and already feeling very aggressive. i dosed 2 911 yesterday and 1 today so that may have had an effect hard to belive how fast it works IMPRESSIVE! as i said it doesnt take much but thats just my nature. the only other booster ive taken is dt 2010 for two bottles and nothing. so ill be going back to dosing 911 per the original post for "self preservation" haha just a testimate to the efficacy of these products nice job LG!

anyway it seems it depends who you ask as far as GHen and I-GH some say 5 on 2 off for either both or one or the other. some 7 days/week. anyone with input on these?
Awesome to hear man..T-911 is perfection:D