Artifact Assault

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you even clicked on this thread and still play, I'm gonna assume u are a complete monster!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No. I've given up on that entire series. It wasn't challenging enough and just seemed like the same thing over and over again.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Totally agree regarding the story mode. Just call all the characters Ezio LOL

I only play the MP. I see AA as the modern day NBA JAM and still have a blast with it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
No. I've given up on that entire series. It wasn't challenging enough and just seemed like the same thing over and over again.
They are literally all EXACTLY alike and far too easy

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are literally all EXACTLY alike and far too easy
I prefer a game like the Dark Souls series that has me swearing at the television every 10 seconds.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I prefer a game like the Dark Souls series that has me swearing at the television every 10 seconds.
Dark souls is a brutal game. I did beat all the bosses up to the forest in one go (dying plenty of times in between) but the bosses seemed easier until that point. I just kept climbing things and stabbing their heads

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I made it through Dark Souls 1 and 2, but haven't tried Bloodborne yet since I haven't made the jump to PS4. I liked the Assassin's Creed games at first, but there is always a point in the game where you just become too powerful and it seems to happen pretty early on in the game.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, I haven't tried it. I avoid multiplayer games because I hate dealing with people in games lol.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
U are missing out. It's so good that it's a problem for me. The community is still competitive for AC4 MP on ps3. I'm good enough that I can control a whole lobby myself. But there's still 50-100 Artifact Assault players that I cant keep up with... that I know about.