Article: Year Round Lean

Rubbish
1- this kind of training will only result in the production of lactic acid in the body which is neither the sign of muscle gain nor fat loss. Most people just enjoy the feeling (pumping)
2- same
3- you cannot prove that
4- well yeah ok carb cyling works for some people!
 
I have concentrated on eccentrics for quite a while and just recently added a 4x based system to my workouts. Its the first time I have seen such great gains while cutting. Plus Its true .....I do love a pumped feeling when im finished.
 
broscience, although longer working load and shoter rest periods will increase heart rate through your workout increasing calorie burn, just like circut training.
 
smithouse said:
I have concentrated on eccentrics for quite a while and just recently added a 4x based system to my workouts. Its the first time I have seen such great gains while cutting. Plus Its true .....I do love a pumped feeling when im finished.

Good for you. Your previous workout routine must have been poor!
 
From your picture I would venture to say we have different goals. Your interests appear to be in power lifting while im just a fireman looking to be in prime shape and grace the pages of a calender or two. Haha. My previous workout might of sucked but once again I enjoyed it also. I just enjoy lifting and seeing what I can accomplish as far as shaping my body.
 
Back
Top