Article: What Are Reverse Pyramids?

Seen this before and have seen people lose strength faithfully using this method. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but the most beginning beginner.
 
Seen this before and have seen people lose strength faithfully using this method. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but the most beginning beginner.


it's odd you state that because I've seen first hand RPT can help increase strength.

I myself don't maintain a strict routine but when I use the RPT method I tend to have more DOMS and feel more muscle being used/activated.

that comment is just your opinion, I'd suggest to anyone else reading both our comments, read up on a few different training methods and try them all out.

I switch it up on a constant and I'm Making All Kinds Of Gains!
 
Seen this before and have seen people lose strength faithfully using this method. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone but the most beginning beginner.

Obviously not doing something right. Just the fact that you can use progressive load on just about any moderate/heavy routine you can technically get "stronger" with proper diet and rest. Define strength... lose strength like having your lifts consistently DROP from doing this same routine for a month or so? You're cray
 
Back
Top