Article: Weights Before Cardio?

I thought the logic behind doing cardio after weight training was that burns up the ffas realeased during heavy resistance exercise.
 
Cardio after weights all the way. Being fresh for a heavy set of bench presses or squats can mean the difference between a new PR or a ****ty workout.

You can force yourself through cardio after a grueling weight training session plus you reap the benefits of already having elevated your metabolic rate instead of starting from scratch.

This is a huge "duh" and feel like there shouldn't be a debate here but whatever I guess.
 
Hmmm, study never show that the cardio done was 30 minutes...and what kinda cardio was done.....too vague. And please, sedentary men will always have a positive effect no matter what kinda exercise you done post workout.
 
I do 30 minutes of weights first, then when i'm done i do 30 minutes of more weights. After that i do my cardio which consist of walking out of the gym and into my car.
 
Back
Top