Article: To Graze or Gorge?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Article: To Graze or to Gorge?

You can view the page at Invalid Link Removed
 
Your last statement is actual opposite of what I've experienced from breaking a fast....my stomach is so shrunken and empty that a 500-700cal meal fills me up to satiety quite easily. If you have the self control to fast for say 16 hours, you will have the discipline to not eat 3000 cals in one sitting.
 
I am scheduled to break my 16 hr fast here in 1 minute and I am really not hungry at all. And considering today is my dads birthday and there's probably going to be cake and ice cream, I am just going to extend my fast a few hours and allow myself partake in my fathers celebration. It really is amazing how your body adapts to your feeding window once you get used to a TR feeding lifestyle.

And to agree with the last poster I usually get quite full about 3/4 the way through my fast breaking meal and have to try pretty hard to get those last few bites down.
 
The past year I've broken my habit of 5-6 meals a day and have gone back to the good old fashioned 3. I've gained mass at a similar rate while staying leaner since the change.
 
I gave this a shot to, I really enjoyed it and could tell my body did to, having time to do other stuff instead of digesting food, I did a 8 and 16 split, just couldn't get in enuf cals do to job demands, but I loved it
 
Back
Top