Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: Simple Rules Of Fat Loss

Eating things does not nees to invoke physics and thermodynamics lol.. It's biochemistry.

I mean, you can eat dirt, which by all rights has a certain amount of energy (E = mc2) but you're just going to **** most of it out.

I see what you were getting at, of course, but you worded it as though any energy consumed has to be rearranged.

Biochemistry, not physics ;D
 
I personally believe this is one of the higher quality articles I've seen on here lately. Unfortunately, the author is right. People just dont like the truth of the matter.

However, to a certain degree, u can get very lean on a high carb diet, IF those carbs are slow-releasing carbs. I think whole foods and fiber should be underscored in this article.
 
Back
Top