southpaw23
Well-known member
^^
this is how its done! and you are applauded for it!
your a good man! its a shame you have to lose all of our arguments![]()
Lol. I only lose on a "fitness" forum...infer away.
^^
this is how its done! and you are applauded for it!
your a good man! its a shame you have to lose all of our arguments![]()
There was an overweight 16 year old kid who'd come into my gym. He would workout in the corner and I'd hear people make snide remarks about him, mind you he was doing something. The act of getting up and walking into a gym when you're obese is a sign of strength. Rather than makeing fun of the kid, which would have led him to go home and feel worse about himself, feel stressed and succumb to triggers, end up making poor choices, I worked out with him. I dragged him to play sports and put him on my team, against the wishes of everyone else on the team. Lol. At the end of 3 months he dropped a substantial amount of weight, had more self confidence and gained a new friend. He's a good kid, who deserved help not someone's pity or shame.
And that's great. I find inherent pleasure in reading, going to museums and traveling. Lifting things up and putting them down just happens to fall in there somewhere. It's not like we're curing cancer over here, you know what I mean. Perspective.
Lol. I only lose on a "fitness" forum...infer away.
That kid got the education, support and more than likely negative motivation to make the changes I discussed in the post you quoted. Good for him. Now if he can do it...
And obesity is potentially more dangerous than cancer. Heart disease is the number one killer of Americans, with cancer in second place.
i though it was accidents....im pretty sure that it is accidents actually...
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States; one in every three deaths is from heart disease and stroke, equal to 2,200 deaths per day.
Invalid Link Removed
Perhaps accidents for children.
Invalid Link Removed
just did it for you!
and heaven forbid we not tell them
as long as the public stigmatizes gear, ill be returning the favor to all the fat phuks out there. once they attempt to change themselves, theyre off my radar
MANotaur said:No more nice onion!!
~ MANotaur