I've seen better results consuming less protein, but better quality and better digesting/absorbing protein instead of just any and as much protein I can find. As far as powder, I only use 30g during breakfast and 30g preworkout. Everything else is protein rich food spaced out.
Yeah, definitely. The only reason for most guys to go over 200g of protein is because they like it, or are replacing fat/carb calories with it. The quality of those calories is far more important, and the total intake throughout the day as well.
I agree with this, but I don't think it matters when you get your protein in, it will just take longer to digest. Also I think its better to train fasted so that you are burning the energy stored up in your muscles and liver and then your fat. You also want the blood in your muscles and not your stomach while its digesting the food you had pre workout.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.