Article: Post-Workout Nutrition Tips for Fat Loss & Muscle

I'm sorry, and I've said it before, and I'll say it again, 20 grams of protein just isn't enough for people our size. the study they used to base was on older women. I know Poliquin knows his stuff, but why would he publish something like this crap?
 
I have L-luecine micronized 500mg capsules, which I add 2 grams (4 capsules) to my 40 grams of whey protein, for post workout. I also take them with my not so heathy meats or cheat meals, so that it becomes an anabolic meal.

Also, studies show that fish oil and vitamin D both increase L-leucine sensitivity.
 
It's assuming you're doing a typical 6 meals a day which fckin blows IMO. I do IF.
Two giant azz meals with about 100g protein each meal... 200g carbs.. 30 fat. Game over.
 
It's assuming you're doing a typical 6 meals a day which fckin blows IMO. I do IF.
Two giant azz meals with about 100g protein each meal... 200g carbs.. 30 fat. Game over.

Can't do IF, I've tried. My stomach just about eats itself if I go longer than 4 hours without food.
 
It's assuming you're doing a typical 6 meals a day which fckin blows IMO. I do IF.
Two giant azz meals with about 100g protein each meal... 200g carbs.. 30 fat. Game over.

200 grams of carbs at both meals? so 400 for the day?

how many grams of fat on off days?

just curious.
 
Can't do IF, I've tried. My stomach just about eats itself if I go longer than 4 hours without food.

a lot of it's mental. i use to get hungry and ready to eat every three hours prior to doing IF. And in the beginning i'd be able to eat a cow by the 14 hr mark. Your body will get use to it, and i think more importantly.. your mind will adjust to it. It's not the only way, but I've been at it for a little over 2 years and love it. Just on convenience alone.. and it allows me to grub it up when i do eat instead of skimping all the time throughout the day
 
200 grams of carbs at both meals? so 400 for the day?

how many grams of fat on off days?

just curious.

Roughly yea 300-400 with 30-50 fat.

Then off days drops to like 100-150 with 60-80g fat

I used to live keto... Im much better shape and body comp now believe it or not
 
Back
Top