Article: Planet Fitness Violates Women’s Rights…and Worse!

ATLmonster

Awards
WTF? They should call themselves Planet Freakshow. As a father of daughters, if they were to ever see this in the female locker room of the gym we go to, the he/she/it would not make it out of the gym alive. Can't wrap my head around this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's funny.

I wouldn't care if a chick was in the men's locker room.

Butch or not, there are worse things, like the 80 year old dude brushing his teeth nude.

At my gym, you have to go through the locker rooms to get to the pool. I have clients who's religious beliefs prevent them from attempting to step foot in the rest room or pool area for fear of seeing a naked person.
Ridiculous for most people I know.

Chicks need to get over it. The world is changing.

When I worked at life time fitness, they had a men's, women's, then a family locker room which was basically unisex

I see a men's, women's, and unisex locker rooms in the future.

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Unfortunately these little crap gyms have killed some of best bodybuilding dungeons in my area ( rest in peace Porky's Gym). I dont know whats worse the fact that these places are popping up in every corner or the fact that everyone is an "Instagram fitness guru". Has there been an article written on these jokers?

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
That's funny.

I wouldn't care if a chick was in the men's locker room.

Butch or not, there are worse things, like the 80 year old dude brushing his teeth nude.

At my gym, you have to go through the locker rooms to get to the pool. I have clients who's religious beliefs prevent them from attempting to step foot in the rest room or pool area for fear of seeing a naked person.
Ridiculous for most people I know.

Chicks need to get over it. The world is changing.

When I worked at life time fitness, they had a men's, women's, then a family locker room which was basically unisex

I see a men's, women's, and unisex locker rooms in the future.
i don't understand the ****ing guys that have a towel draped over there shoulders and then walk around the locker room naked. Nobody wants to see that, wrap it up..

Stl_Lift

Stl_Lift

Awards
Do trannys even lift?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Feel bad for people that care about stuff like this

duckbutter

Awards
Great article! There are already cases of this going on in elementary schools. Wtf! And now it's making its way into the gyms. What's going on with Merica.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Well I just became transgendered. Heading over to planet fitness as we speak. Ladies locker room here I come!

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Im doing this at my gym, can't wait to see all the ***** in the locker room, you think they will get offended by my erection?

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
Its my understanding the dude in question was not dressed as a woman either, which is what set the woman on edge.
Normal dude walks in and sez they allowed him in there, "go ahead and undress in front of me lady".

For $10 a month membership, you are going to get only the best of society, right?

Envision

Awards
Good on Planet Fitness. Articles such as this do nothing more than to perpetuate the stereotype that people in this hobby are brainless idiots. Trans issues are serious issues, and it is horrid that such a hateful article would ever get a serious glance. Planet Fitness did the right thing by removing a hateful bigot from their clientele, and good on them for supporting women's rights by being inclusive to transwomen. For every negative thing Planet Fitness does, it should be overshadowed by them standing up for members of a maligned group such as transgenders. Bless you Planet Fitness, and shame on all of you hateful morons who support this kind of trash.

alexoc949

alexoc949

Awards
  • Established
they are going to have to change it to the "penis" and "vagina" locker rooms

cyrix

cyrix

Awards
The fact that anyone actually cares about this (for or against) is ****ing stupid. Trannys exist get the **** over it and shut up. Let's have something worth reading instead. Planet fitness is garbage but not for this reason.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You guys will get a kick out of this. In my gym there's a section where Men are banned! Can't even step foot into it. What is the world coming to!?!

I don't understand all this whacky gender battling.

duckbutter

Awards
Good on Planet Fitness. Articles such as this do nothing more than to perpetuate the stereotype that people in this hobby are brainless idiots. Trans issues are serious issues, and it is horrid that such a hateful article would ever get a serious glance. Planet Fitness did the right thing by removing a hateful bigot from their clientele, and good on them for supporting women's rights by being inclusive to transwomen. For every negative thing Planet Fitness does, it should be overshadowed by them standing up for members of a maligned group such as transgenders. Bless you Planet Fitness, and shame on all of you hateful morons who support this kind of trash.
Trans women...lol yeah 99% of the population should have to bend over for the 1% go back to planet fitness

reefhog

Awards
If he still has a penis, he's not trans gender. You can't be called trans gender until you've had a sex change.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened to the days of simply gay man, gay woman.

Getting all complicated.

What I don't get is the chicks that are lez, don't like men, but then has the butch that clearly is playing the "man".

Or the gay guy who doesn't like women, but has the partner that is playing the woman.

It like wtf?

Mentally, I identify with being a 6ft tall, 240lb man with 10% bf, but uh, unfortunately, I was born 5'8, 180 man with 12% bf.

No one gives a $hit about how unfair it is for me.

Your born with things you can't change. You accept it and get the fcuk over it.

You can't just start changing $hit to fit your personal needs.

jonnypsavas

Awards
So a dude walked into planet fitness with a penis and claimed he was a woman? I don't know about you but If I was working the front desk I would ask to see some ID and if it said Male he would be directed to the men's locker room.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So a dude walked into planet fitness with a penis and claimed he was a woman? I don't know about you but If I was working the front desk I would ask to see some ID and if it said Male he would be directed to the men's locker room.
Right. No judgement there. Just facts.
Be like,
"See right there, it states male.
What? You disagree? That's cool. The department of motor vehicles is this way, I recommend you take this up with them."