Article: Onion Juice Raises Testosterone

mrmello

mrmello

Awards
LOl awesome, but I will skip on 1 oz of onion juice for that matter

Cheranine

Cheranine

Awards
not gonna lie, had to check the article wasn't posted on april 1..

elegua

Awards
All things considered, it's nowhere close to the craziest idea I've ever heard in terms of bodybuilding & test boosting...

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is old info.

No one wants to drink lots of onion juice on a daily basis, that's why this will never catch on.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
This is old info. No one wants to drink lots of onion juice on a daily basis, that's why this will never catch on.
You could do it in a v8 style drink

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards

Celso

Awards
This is old info.

No one wants to drink lots of onion juice on a daily basis, that's why this will never catch on.

Correction: you would have to eat ONLY 65 grams of raw UNWASHED onion (if you weigh 90kg), to give you 59grams of onion juice , Wich is the dose used in the studies (4g/kg bw. rats converted to daily human dose is about 59 grams of onion juice).... that'it... it's 59grams onion juice TOTAL.. daily... If you guys stop and think about that's TOTALLY EASY. I've seen lots of guys drink absurd quantities og onion juice to get the effect.. I saw a.guy in a forum that was drinking HALF A KILO of onion juice.. a week later he was going through accurate situations everywhere because of his breath breath and body odor. Not to mention that if you take high doses of something that has such a strong hormonal impact like onions, I'm sure there are negative rebound related to overdosing.i saw a guy in a forum that ate onion and after sometime eating them his little partner down there was so hard that it was almost hurting him. That's all fine and dandy, but he said that after some more time using them( he didn't say how much time) his erections got weaker. Wich means that, depending on the impact it has on your hormones, you HAVE TO CICLE ONION.....

Another thing: Why do you guys think that practically nobody sticks with this onion experiment.. because they think they have to eat like 3 onion a day to work when that's not true.. if you have a kitchen scale and measure 65 grams of onion you would be surprised of how little it is.. I've been eating for a week and I think it's doing something.. my erections are a little better lately, but it's too soon to notice something more dramatic. So guys , I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EATING 65 GRAMS OF ONION A DAY, RAW AND ***UNWASHED***

And certainly the smell wouldn't be such a issue with that dose.