Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: Muscle Up Lean Down

How convenient this article just came out! I read about this a few months back and im starting it Monday!
 
HardCore1 said:
How convenient this article just came out! I read about this a few months back and im starting it Monday!

I am thinking about starting this after this heavy lifting 5x5x5 I'm doing... Let me know what you think!
 
I may use during my 550XD cycle...starting Monday.
 
First day was solid! Its different than your traditional total body routines. You can go much heavier and the exercise order is way better. Im sticking with this for a few months to see what it brings. Im on hdrol now and the total body puns are sick!
 
Interesting.
 
Kind of reminds me of DC mixed with how I do cross-training for bicep/tricep workouts.

I'd like to give this a shot. Looks like it stays fresh, always interesting.
 
Im actually keeping my strength a lot better than.expected and sweating my balls off. This is way better than doing a total body circuit!
 
I'm having the same experience as Hardcore1 . first week I was sucking wind,profusely sweating and my chest was pounding outta my chest but was done in like 18mins. Very good workout.
I'm on week 3 now and have adapted well I'm deff gaining muscle and losing fat.. I was curious if there was any different exercises to swap in and out so I don't get bored???
 
WPD111 said:
I'm having the same experience as Hardcore1 . first week I was sucking wind,profusely sweating and my chest was pounding outta my chest but was done in like 18mins. Very good workout.
I'm on week 3 now and have adapted well I'm deff gaining muscle and losing fat.. I was curious if there was any different exercises to swap in and out so I don't get bored???

I just may have something for you! Pm you later on.
 
Back
Top