Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: More Reasons To Drink Coffee

How would you rate or consider the caffeine in pre workout supplements? The same or different and having the same benefit? I hate coffee, but I use pre workout supps that have Caffeine Anhydrous for my couple of day early morning workouts.
 
Caffeine alone has some benefit; it's mostly mental/physical energy, can raise the spirits, etc. You can also burn out quicker using just pure caffeine. Adrenal exhaustion will be a widely understood thing in 10-20 years I promise. It's mostly caused by living exactly how people are living these days, i.e. overstressed, under rested and RUNNING on caffeine. (Starbucks 2: The Mermaids Revenge)

Anti-oxidant type benefits are from the beans themselves or if you don't like coffee, tea leaves have a bunch of good stuff too.
 
Back
Top