Article: Listen To Your Body

Excellent article. My elbows are horrible after skulls so I switched to lying overhead cable presses with the rope and it is much better. No pain that way and a better overall feel in the muscle
 
I am horrible at squats. I force myself to do them. However my strength is through the roof when it comes to leg press. I force myself at times to do exercises that hurt because I'm told they work the muscle a certain way. I'm starting to not believe that as much. Working the muscle is working the muscle. As long as you do an exercise that provides the most benefit and you're doing it correctly you're good to go. Even though I suck at squats I'll say negatives allow me to add a much higher load and same with partials. I feel heavy negatives and partials are great finishers to brutalize a muscle after a workout
 
Back
Top