Article: Lightening Up Your Burgers

One more article promising turkey burgers are healthier than beef. Good grief. If you saw all the fat and skin mixed in with ground turkey, you'd never touch it.
 
I don't eat burgers often but when I do,i eat it and enjoy it and don't worry about cals,my take on ground turkey is if you don't get the 99% fat free you should just get lean beef
 
I thought we all learned by now that fat doesn't make you fat? Also why not just do a little morning fasting so you can gorge yourself on dinner.

I mean I guess the articles not that bad, I just pity the guy who actually tries the eating a burger between two pieces of lettuce. That's like having sex with a super model in a pitch black room.
 
I thought we all learned by now that fat doesn't make you fat? Also why not just do a little morning fasting so you can gorge yourself on dinner.

I mean I guess the articles not that bad, I just pity the guy who actually tries the eating a burger between two pieces of lettuce. That's like having sex with a super model in a pitch black room.

LOL, good point
 
It's funny, I actually tried a burger wrapped in lettuce last year while over a friend's house. It was delicious. Just sayin'.
 
It's funny, I actually tried a burger wrapped in lettuce last year while over a friend's house. It was delicious. Just sayin'.

Well it's still meat it's gonna be good, lol. I'm just saying if I want a burger I'm having a burger. A better alternative would be just to make a lettuce wrap dish like Mar hor, tastes great and it's supposed to be eaten wrapped in lettuce.
 
Back
Top