Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: LA Students Would Rather Go Hungry Than Eat Healthy

Kids these days are sooooooo retarded... I remember bringing healthier lunches to school because my parents thought that the foods being offered were junk and disgusting...
 
It's really hard to get children to go from junk food to healthier foods, and in my experience forcing me didn't work. I ate unhealthy pretty much until I got to college, and before then I was pretty violently opposed to change in my diet. It really has to start at home first. Then, I think the steps LA is taking now are what should have been the first steps to begin with, which is a transition, not cold turkey. I mean unless we can implement a year or two of literal force feeding (hahaha) you gotta take small steps with kids. It's just their ignorant stubbornness.
 
This is great news! You know hard it is to find a healthy fast food restaurant?or finding healthier foods that are not process at a grocery store? The schools stepping up is a great start! End the trend!
 
Back
Top