Oscar Well-known member Sep 30, 2014 #2 I miss doing Kroc rows unfortunately the dumbbells at my new gym only go up to 100lbs and its the only place that's local.
I miss doing Kroc rows unfortunately the dumbbells at my new gym only go up to 100lbs and its the only place that's local.
SweetLou321 Well-known member Sep 30, 2014 #3 Oscar said: I miss doing Kroc rows unfortunately the dumbbells at my new gym only go up to 100lbs and its the only place that's local. Click to expand... Invest in fat gripz or do more reps
Oscar said: I miss doing Kroc rows unfortunately the dumbbells at my new gym only go up to 100lbs and its the only place that's local. Click to expand... Invest in fat gripz or do more reps
Oscar Well-known member Sep 30, 2014 #4 I'll look into the fat grips because I can hit 30 reps with the 100s easy.