Red9 Active Member Sep 10, 2012 #2 Nice read, I need to implement a couple of these into my routines for sure
bmattstevens Active Member Sep 10, 2012 #3 Photoshop helps too... J/K great read, good to know I have thick abs since I can see mine and the acuscore BmI says I'm at like 13-14%. Now if only I could shore up the diet...
Photoshop helps too... J/K great read, good to know I have thick abs since I can see mine and the acuscore BmI says I'm at like 13-14%. Now if only I could shore up the diet...
Red9 Active Member Sep 10, 2012 #4 bmattstevens said: Photoshop helps too... J/K great read, good to know I have thick abs since I can see mine and the acuscore BmI says I'm at like 13-14%. Now if only I could shore up the diet... Click to expand... LOL @ photoshopping. Good thing this isn't facebook or myspace, everybody would have a six-pack
bmattstevens said: Photoshop helps too... J/K great read, good to know I have thick abs since I can see mine and the acuscore BmI says I'm at like 13-14%. Now if only I could shore up the diet... Click to expand... LOL @ photoshopping. Good thing this isn't facebook or myspace, everybody would have a six-pack