Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: Fat Free Salad Dressings Lose Nutrients

What I use at home is just a tablespoon olive oil, a splash of fresh lemon juice, and a half of a piece of garlic and a bit of salt. Just pour the stuff over the salad, mix it up and enjoy. Way better tasting than store-bought and healthier
 
yazan said:
What I use at home is just a tablespoon olive oil, a splash of fresh lemon juice, and a half of a piece of garlic and a bit of salt. Just pour the stuff over the salad, mix it up and enjoy. Way better tasting than store-bought and healthier

Sounds good, I'm going to have to try it.. I usually just go olive oil and vinegar with some pepper
 
Back
Top