Rdcopps Member Jun 5, 2013 #2 30 minutes to fall asleep?!? Do those people work for a living? I can fall asleep in under 5 minutes flat at any time of the day or night.
30 minutes to fall asleep?!? Do those people work for a living? I can fall asleep in under 5 minutes flat at any time of the day or night.
Bigcountry08 Veteran member Jun 6, 2013 #3 I thought it was proven that the whole tryptophan putting people to sleep was a myth because the amount in Turkey is so small.
I thought it was proven that the whole tryptophan putting people to sleep was a myth because the amount in Turkey is so small.
AdonisBelt Active Member Jun 6, 2013 #4 Rdcopps said: 30 minutes to fall asleep?!? Do those people work for a living? I can fall asleep in under 5 minutes flat at any time of the day or night. Click to expand... The average time it takes people to fall asleep is 7 minutes. Well done!
Rdcopps said: 30 minutes to fall asleep?!? Do those people work for a living? I can fall asleep in under 5 minutes flat at any time of the day or night. Click to expand... The average time it takes people to fall asleep is 7 minutes. Well done!
jamesm11 Well-known member Jun 8, 2013 #5 Bigcountry08 said: I thought it was proven that the whole tryptophan putting people to sleep was a myth because the amount in Turkey is so small. Click to expand... It was. But what do you expect from huffington post?
Bigcountry08 said: I thought it was proven that the whole tryptophan putting people to sleep was a myth because the amount in Turkey is so small. Click to expand... It was. But what do you expect from huffington post?
discobisket Member Jun 18, 2013 #6 Articles from the huffpuff post? This is now a spare site. Adios. Am done with huffington minds.