Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: Double Your Gains By Cheating

Interesting... good article and it mentions some good points. Cheating definitely has its place in a routine. I cheat during a week every 4-5 weeks. It helps break plateau and creates some muscle confusion.
 
As long as cheating is not the norm and cheats are used at the end of a set or the last set, it has it's place. The article states that and I think it is important to reiterate for the newbie. I think it is crucial to do the slow negative reps (like Frank Zane has never finished emphasizing), especially if your goal is symmetry. You can also keep the form and use drop down sets as many of the Olympians have done. I think for breaking plateaus and bulking, yes. But we have all seen those persistent swayers who want to look like eggs. Uuggh!
 
Back
Top