Article: Double Stimulation Training

ill give this a shot, funny how it can only work if you take thier plazma and mag 10 though
 
so it's not really working out twice in a row it's a hard day then just a mini something at the beginning of the next day

ya...
 
May as well be the kid curling in the rack telling me this. I know several people that buy into this and they do not progress. Can it be done? Sure. Is it optimal for gains? Highly doubt that.
 
I think I'm going to try this out too. I'm all about frequency.

I don't agree with 6-8 reps to strengthen a weak muscle group though. 3-5 reps is where it's at, or a combination of heavy singles and triplets.
 
Perhaps his reasoning is that you already hit the muscle group heavy and now you are just focusing on isolation work, so the higher rep range is more advantageous. Who knows, that would be my guess though.
 
May as well be the kid curling in the rack telling me this. I know several people that buy into this and they do not progress. Can it be done? Sure. Is it optimal for gains? Highly doubt that.

This type of program is best while enhanced I think. Although it should be completely fine to hit each group 2-3 times per week, just need to adjust volume on each one of those days and be sleeping and eating right. I always get new/fast gains when I switch to this type of program.
 
I think it goes without say being enhanced is going to be best for this type of program. I just don't believe there is much benefit in strength or size outside of staying "pumped" due to frequent work. I'd love to see any real science behind this theory.
 
I think it goes without say being enhanced is going to be best for this type of program. I just don't believe there is much benefit in strength or size outside of staying "pumped" due to frequent work. I'd love to see any real science behind this theory.

I don't have time to source the literature yet but there are a few solid studies showing that bloodflow increases amino acid uptake to muscles.

U need both types of Training for optimal results, enhanced or not.
 
i squat, dl, bench twice a week, and havent had trouble recovering at all, not on anything .

Totally different than back to back days...

That being said, I may have misread the article. I was thinking this was advocating back to back workouts of the same muscle groups and not an isolation feeder hitting a specific muscle. Compound back to back is way different than isolation back to back, which I was thinking.
 
May as well be the kid curling in the rack telling me this. I know several people that buy into this and they do not progress. Can it be done? Sure. Is it optimal for gains? Highly doubt that.
Well they must not be using the 3 servings Biotest plazma during and 1 serving of biotest mag10 after. Thats the only way the program will work, duhh
 
Totally different than back to back days...

True, I don't like the looks of the 7 days back to back program, unless it was done for a very limited time and with certain goals/reasoning in mind.

I like the looks of the 4 on / 1 off routine though.

I have had good success with HST type training in the past though, 3x per week volume training (triple stimulation), but it does involve 4 off days, conservative weight increments, and proper diet/rest. That routine works well enhanced or not.
 
Back
Top