Article: Doctors Support Banning Supplements

Unfortunately there's nothing we can really do here, if the government wants this bad enough it will happen. Government no longer works for the people, the people are enslaved by the government and their corporation propaganda. The government has been doing what IT wants for years... It's unfortunate I love my supplements and the pharmaceutical company is just another corrupt entity of our government.
 
Dvaldez5 said:
Unfortunately there's nothing we can really do here, if the government wants this bad enough it will happen. Government no longer works for the people, the people are enslaved by the government and their corporation propaganda. The government has been doing what IT wants for years... It's unfortunate I love my supplements and the pharmaceutical company is just another corrupt entity of our government.

Thank God everyone doesn't think like. Lying down instead of fighting for what you want..

Death before Dismount.
 
Funny
 
Yeah fight for our supplements and health and our rights first the andro bill of 04 then ephedra products now effing dr getting new porches or something to say supps are dangerous how many people do this doctors drugs kill a year someone should ask then that now I know some people have ended up in hospital from useing some grey market supps with out research cough cough superdrol but know deaths
 
Heck even the idiot box has all these retroactive lawsuits against pharmaceuticals. I saw one the other day on like 6 brands of women's contraceptives. And it seems like half of the drugs used for mental patients actually cause as side effects suicidal thoughts... WTF... I'd rather do my own research and choose reputable supplements from reputable companies than have top be prescribed some stuff that is going to screw with my system.
 
Back
Top