Article: Do You Need To Avoid Alcohol Entirely?

Weed > Alcohol

If you don't want to smoke, then vape. I smoke all the time. Look at my picture. I'm ripped.

I can also play guitar like a champ.

Ripped and talented stoner, right here!
 
Weed > Alcohol If you don't want to smoke, then vape. I smoke all the time. Look at my picture. I'm ripped. I can also play guitar like a champ. Ripped and talented stoner, right here!

You would perform better if you gave up vapin. I did the same thing. Like 300 dollars just so it wouldn't be affecting my lungs. I stopped almost a year ago and haven't looked back. To each their own.
 
My goal is to look good.. I don't play sports any more so I don't try to be as athletic as I can be.

Weed + Creative talent (i.e, music) = Lots of fun

Sure, I could give up pot and attain better performance. Or I can keep doing what I'm doin..

YOLO
 
Back
Top