masodonis Member May 8, 2012 #2 Interesting read. I never throw the egg yolks out and eat four eggs daily. My cholesterol is considered fantastic as per recent bloods...
Interesting read. I never throw the egg yolks out and eat four eggs daily. My cholesterol is considered fantastic as per recent bloods...
Jahcuree Guest May 9, 2012 #3 masodonis said: Interesting read. I never throw the egg yolks out and eat four eggs daily. My cholesterol is considered fantastic as per recent bloods... Click to expand... I never throw an egg yolk out and I eat 12 raw eggs/day!
masodonis said: Interesting read. I never throw the egg yolks out and eat four eggs daily. My cholesterol is considered fantastic as per recent bloods... Click to expand... I never throw an egg yolk out and I eat 12 raw eggs/day!
yazan Active Member May 9, 2012 #4 12 raw eggs? I dont Mean to sound cliche, but have u got salmonella or something from that many eggs?
12 raw eggs? I dont Mean to sound cliche, but have u got salmonella or something from that many eggs?
Jahcuree Guest May 9, 2012 #5 yazan said: 12 raw eggs? I dont Mean to sound cliche, but have u got salmonella or something from that many eggs? Click to expand... not yet! haha i run them through hot water for ~30 seconds before cracking them into my shakes
yazan said: 12 raw eggs? I dont Mean to sound cliche, but have u got salmonella or something from that many eggs? Click to expand... not yet! haha i run them through hot water for ~30 seconds before cracking them into my shakes