Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: Bulking Without Fat Gain

Always some new new pill right? The insulin sensitivity bit is interesting though, and AFAIK it's possible to increase that via intermittent fasting.
 
That's how T-Nation's gone nowadays. Every article is geared towards selling their products. Reminds me of EAS back in the day.

Article has a nice explanation for what's going on, but then the sales pitch comes...
 
These "gifted" granite guys are most likely injecting steroids. Also intermittent fasting increases insulin sensitivity and that's free.
 
These "gifted" granite guys are most like injecting steroids. Also intermittent fasting increases insulin sensitivity and that's free.

Yeah Lean Gains has changed my eating for the better. I'll never change. I can eat so many more carbs now and not negatively affect my physique. I love it
 
Would intermittent fasting be good for a cut or is it only used while bulking?

You can use it for both. I have been adding size while fasting for over 2 years while keeping my body fat down. Don't get me wrong its not a massive amount of size but its some.
 
You can use it for both. I have been adding size while fasting for over 2 years while keeping my body fat down. Don't get me wrong its not a massive amount of size but its some.

Yeah but it works great. I bulk with noticeably less fat gain now.
 
I got a question do i gotta eat every two hours or it doesn't matter as long as i get enough calories?
 
I got a question do i gotta eat every two hours or it doesn't matter as long as i get enough calories?

In regards to?

Do you mean to make gains or since the topic of IF was brought up, do you mean for IF?
 
I got a question do i gotta eat every two hours or it doesn't matter as long as i get enough calories?

No it doesn't matter when you get your calories in as long as you get them in for he day. You can get them in 1,2,3 or 10 meals it really makes no difference.
 
Back
Top