Whacked Well-known member Jan 22, 2014 #2 Sooooo how do I turn all my white blubber into brown blubber.
bel1 Active Member Jan 22, 2014 #3 Whacked said: Sooooo how do I turn all my white blubber into brown blubber. Click to expand... i believe the term is 'blubber of color'
Whacked said: Sooooo how do I turn all my white blubber into brown blubber. Click to expand... i believe the term is 'blubber of color'
saggy321 Well-known member Jan 23, 2014 #4 bel1 said: i believe the term is 'blubber of color' Click to expand... Lol! I have loads of brown fat....I can see it when I look in the mirror!
bel1 said: i believe the term is 'blubber of color' Click to expand... Lol! I have loads of brown fat....I can see it when I look in the mirror!
rphash49 Well-known member Jan 23, 2014 #5 bel1 said: i believe the term is 'blubber of color' Click to expand... Lmao