Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was hoping this article would compare various apps that are available

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried any of the fitbit trackers? I've been looking into them for the hell of it but I'm not sure how beneficial it really is

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried fitbit, but I used to use a 5/3/1 tracking app when I was doing that program. It was fairly decent. Now I just use Notes, basically notepad on my phone and just type up all my #'s to copy and past to my log. I'm sure there's better options out there though.

overworked

Awards
I use the fitbit charge HR and have had good results. The app that goes along with it is pretty easy to use and helps track everything except macros. I had the fitbit charge first but i upgraded for the heart rate monitor and I prefer it

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I've got a jawbone up 24, and the app really makes it.

it really doesn't matter if the steps are "off" because you can see trends over time and the nutrition tracker is awesome.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
I use the fitbit charge HR and have had good results. The app that goes along with it is pretty easy to use and helps track everything except macros. I had the fitbit charge first but i upgraded for the heart rate monitor and I prefer it
My girl has the Fitbit Charge HR and really likes it, just upgraded from an old Force. She does use the webpage/app to track her calories and exercise and its the only one she had used consistently. Made great progress, too! Never tried these myself, but their Surge watch looked cool.

I used to use the free Moves app. That was cool for activity and steps but recently I switched to the great Myfitnesspal for food combined with the iPhone's built in step tracker for activity. Wonder if that Apple Watch would help accuracy...

PS I was hoping for reviews, too!

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I am using the BodyMedia link now and seems to be more accurate over the fitbit I had last year.