Article: Beta Alanine Basics

I enjoyed this read, as I decided to give beta alanine a shot as a stand alone about 5 weeks ago. What I noticed almost immediately was the ability to do the same workout I did before, but feel fresh and not like I wanted a nap a couple hours later. After a week-2 weeks, I noticed a general pep all day long. Not like caffeine energy, but just the ability keep going. I believe I am experiencing the build up stage at this point because I added 2 reps to the same routine I was stuck at- and I felt energized afterward.

So far, I'm a fan.
 
I'm sure every one is dif' but I never get that pins and needle feeling, so I decided to keep adding to my dose, at 7grams I still had no pins and needles but felt so sick I layed on the gym matts instead of working out, extreme nausea!!!! I take a pre-work out that has 4 grams in it per serving' other people feel it fast at that dose I never do, moral of the story it can make you real sick in high doses!!
 
Interesting article!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
 
I had the normal dose Pre workout and started feeling bloated and really sick to the point where I thought I was going spew... Anyway thought it might of been something else so two days later I do the same thing and feel sick again, so I gave it to a friend. Not sure wtf went wrong but I won't take it again, anyone else had this?
 
I had the normal dose Pre workout and started feeling bloated and really sick to the point where I thought I was going spew... Anyway thought it might of been something else so two days later I do the same thing and feel sick again, so I gave it to a friend. Not sure wtf went wrong but I won't take it again, anyone else had this?

Try a different brand. Could have been an isolated issue or just or reaction to that companies version of it.
 
Back
Top