Article: Best Carbs For Growth

Processed high-glycemic gluten-rich garbage carbs for shredding up?
No thanks.

"Keep in mind, these foods are best for bulking and aren't considered to be foundational carbohydrates for precontest bodybuilders or those trying to rip up."


Exact words from the thread...

Bulking and getting ripped are just two different things altogether.
 
Because I don't eat food made in a factory from wheat engineered in a lab?
White potatoes, raisins, and organic honey work just fine for pre and post for me.

FP. Totally misread that part actually. I saw the word "are" not "aren't" and just went into a roidrage of some sort. I used to be so calm....
 
Because I don't eat food made in a factory from wheat engineered in a lab?
White potatoes, raisins, and organic honey work just fine for pre and post for me.

FP. Totally misread that part actually. I saw the word "are" not "aren't" and just went into a roidrage of some sort. I used to be so calm....

It's cool. I suppose you are referring to GMO foods?

Do we even know the long-term health effects of GMO's? I know there are plenty of claims against it but is the evidence overwhelming? Or do you think it is possible that people are fixed on making results of studies tell a certain story?

Coming from a business analyst perspective, I know what people are capable of when it comes to making facts bias towards one viewpoint over another and since there is so much profits to be had in non-GMO foods, the concern of alterior motives or illegitimate gains is raised in my mind.. gluten-free is an example of a scammish approach to thicker margins on foods. I eat plenty of gluten products and still have a relatively tight stomach. Not too much bloat. Heck, I can eat 16oz of chicken breast and have the same amount of bloat as I do with GMO whole wheat bagels...

Finding an organization that has no benefit one way or the other to do the testing and research is best since their results will only tell the truth.
 
Back
Top