Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: Avoid Overtraining

Rest and recovery/feeding is important but its also important to state that most gym-goers have no idea what overtraining really is because they've never really experienced it. This term can be used as an excuse rather than a reason to stay out of the gym
 
Need advise!!!! I'm an ex all American football player who is used to traing hard. I have lost my baby fat in the past two years from 6'4" 340lb to a muscular 235. I've been back in the gym for about a year now getting results to where people are asking if I'm on gear. My problem is for the last 4 months I have been going to the gym 2 hours a day every day!! But still seeing great gains. My problem is that I wake up sore but by gym time am fine and feel if I miss then I'm missing out. Ur probably thinking that I must not be working hard enough but I assure u that my training far exceeds the 99% of others. I need to know if its ok to continue, are there signs I can look out for??? The only soreness I have nonstop is my elbows, no matter what work there doing it feels as if there is a fire right at the tip of the elbow!!!!!!! HELP!!!
 
Hey bro, you should post your question in the general discussion forum or the training forum. You're already a member so get in there!
 
Back
Top