Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Article: 5 Secrets of Building Muscle

Thats bs you have to train each muscle twice a week. They always say well it might work for guys on steroids. Duh you have it backwards. If anything the guy on steroids would be the one to benefit from training more frequently because they can recover. Anyway I train each muscle every 5 days so I guess that's technically twice a week.
 
Really the author fails to come to the conclusion that you should theoretically train your muscles a different number of times throughout the year. At some points I will train the same group up to 6 times, and at others at most 1 time per week. There is no right or wrong. What we do know is that monotony leads to staleness regardless of how many times per week you are training, if it is prolonged without change in other training variables then staleness occurs.
 
More workouts equates to more protein synthesis, which will bring on more muscle. I don't think this should be hard logic to follow.
 
More workouts equates to more protein synthesis, which will bring on more muscle. I don't think this should be hard logic to follow.

More is better? Thats your logic?
 
You can bring a horse to the well but you can't make em drink. As the hodge twins would say "this is just our advice but do whatever the f you want!"
 
Back
Top