Aromatase Inhibitor and Anabolic Pump

raptor2003

Awards
Will taking AI diminish the effects of anabolic pump

I ask this because since beginning with NHA stack I find AP is not working as great as before in terms of pump..might be just me though

I read that estrogen helps to modulate glut4 expression

Entrez PubMed

your thoughts ..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this, as I am currently on JW, and feel it working like crazy..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rebound Reloaded may be abit too suppressing to estrogen conversion.. If you're taking 3 caps RR daily, back off to 2 daily to see what happens.. ;)

raptor2003

Awards
Rebound Reloaded may be abit too suppressing to estrogen conversion.. If you're taking 3 caps RR daily, back off to 2 daily to see what happens.. ;)
Pete I'm already doing 2 RR, three will give a bit of dry joints

I just suppose AP would be better off NHA stack.

I just so love NHA stack...3rd run now:bruce1:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im watching this one...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll be ok but like Pete said don't go over 2 caps, you want to control estrogen not eliminate it. Will AP in their you'll be storing boatloads of glycogen i wouldn't worry.

raptor2003

Awards
will ass speculation here

With AI use there will less circulating estrogen, I assume that the pump effect of AP will take longer than without an AI

I take time to listen to my body...hehe:rofl:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigPeteFox--- Do you think resveratrol is a good natty anti-e? If so, how about the dosage? Any info will be appreciated!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If an AI is diminishing glut4 expression it seems that the perfect additive to combat that would in fact be AP. Similar to taking an anti cortisol product to counter high cortsol only kinda reversed - taking a glut4 activator at a time when levels are diminished. IMO

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BigPeteFox--- Do you think resveratrol is a good natty anti-e? If so, how about the dosage? Any info will be appreciated!!
I've never seen any data on resveratrol lowering estrogen.. A better choice would be either DIM or I3C..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If an AI is diminishing glut4 expression it seems that the perfect additive to combat that would in fact be AP. Similar to taking an anti cortisol product to counter high cortsol only kinda reversed - taking a glut4 activator at a time when levels are diminished. IMO
There's still circulating estrogen, so it seems that if estrogen was crushed (by way of aromatase inhibition) if there's very little OH-estrogens left it would be a problem.. Remember, it's estrone and estradiol that are the ones we don't need.. ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
will ass speculation here

With AI use there will less circulating estrogen, I assume that the pump effect of AP will take longer than without an AI

I take time to listen to my body...hehe:rofl:
Ass speculation sounds like a movie I've rented.. :D

AI's only block further conversion of test to estrogen.. If you had alot of estrogen circulating, it'll still be there until your liver metabolizes it..