Aromasin vs Arimidex

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been taking 1mg adex eod to keep estradiol around 30pg and wanted to make the switch to asin. I tried taking 25mg aromasin in its place and got a lot of low estrogen sides (grouchy, anxious, horrible joint pain) so I figure I should try 12.5mg eod. Anyone have any experience jumping from one to the other? Thanks.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would definitely try 12.5 and that can still be too much. Why not just stick with what was working for you?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would definitely try 12.5 and that can still be too much. Why not just stick with what was working for you?
Because it’s just a lot of AI. It’s getting expensive and I’m just a heavy aromatizer. I haven’t been able to run a low dose of AI since I ran deca over the summer so I wanted to give it a shot.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve been taking 1mg adex eod to keep estradiol around 30pg and wanted to make the switch to asin. I tried taking 25mg aromasin in its place and got a lot of low estrogen sides (grouchy, anxious, horrible joint pain) so I figure I should try 12.5mg eod. Anyone have any experience jumping from one to the other? Thanks.
I can keep estro pretty low, which I don't like, Prefer higher end of normal but anywho. On a decent amount of just test like 400 to 600mg, 12.5 mg 2x to 3x a week is plenty. Maybe start at 2x a week and add more if needed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Keep in mind I don't need any ai normally on that dose of test. That ai dose will lower my estro a lot for me. If you are the opposite and normally need a ai then it could be a good place to start

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, as a guide Ive used 1mg adex eod, and 12.5mg asin 3x pw comparatively.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What high estro symptoms that you experience bother you the most?