Aromasin vs anastrazole

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Per my last post I’m running dmz/msten at 40/20 a day.

I have both of these AIs on hand. Is there a benefit to using one over the other if my nips do start to hurt?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Per my last post I’m running dmz/msten at 40/20 a day.

I have both of these AIs on hand. Is there a benefit to using one over the other if my nips do start to hurt?
Aromasin is friendlier to your body.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Aromasin is friendlier to your body.
That’s what my understanding was. I should’ve also added I’m at 200/mg test a week.

What would the dosing look like for that? Haven’t had any aromatizing issues on the test so if it comes up I’ll have to assume it’s the dmz/msten. Since I’ll be taking that daily not sure how I’d dose.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s what my understanding was. I should’ve also added I’m at 200/mg test a week.

What would the dosing look like for that? Haven’t had any aromatizing issues on the test so if it comes up I’ll have to assume it’s the dmz/msten. Since I’ll be taking that daily not sure how I’d dose.
Honestly the dosing for everything you're running is: Zero.

I've talked to a lot of guys recently who were in a big hurry to run AIs. A couple of them actually did when they didn't need to, and crushed their Estrogen.

With those compounds, you shouldn't need one. The only real threat at all was the Test, and your body was fine with that.
If something does come up, you can always start low.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I've talked to a lot of guys recently who were in a big hurry to run AIs. A couple of them actually did when they didn't need to, and crushed their Estrogen.

With those compounds, you shouldn't need one. The only real threat at all was the Test, and your body was fine with that.
I read about it all the time. I’d never use the AI unless I absolutely had to. Have even considered using a SERM instead IF I have to. What do you think about that?

In my other thread someone said the combo of dmz/msten had his nipples screaming. So that’s why I just want to be prepared.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I read about it all the time. I’d never use the AI unless I absolutely had to. Have even considered using a SERM instead IF I have to. What do you think about that?

In my other thread someone said the combo of dmz/msten had his nipples screaming. So that’s why I just want to be prepared.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Idk why it posted twice. I pressed reply once, and while it was losing I exited out and logged back in.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Idk why it posted twice. I pressed reply once, and while it was losing I exited out and logged back in.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Idk why it posted twice. I pressed reply once, and while it was loading I exited the app and logged back in.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I understand brother. It's always best to be prepared. It is very rare from what I've seen, to have issues with those two compounds (although anything is possible).
Yeah, you can use a SERM to block Estrogen (I have). Sometimes guys will use one for a couple of weeks while also starting an AI, and then drop the SERM. But it depends upon how long you have left on cycle, and what you're comfortable with.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I understand brother. It's always best to be prepared. It is very rare from what I've seen, to have issues with those two compounds (although anything is possible).
Yeah, you can use a SERM to block Estrogen (I have). Sometimes guys will use one for a couple of weeks while also starting an AI, and then drop the SERM. But it depends upon how long you have left on cycle, and what you're comfortable with.
Well the test is a trt dose so that won’t stop. It’s just the addition of the dmz/msten for 30 days I’m concerned with.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It happens a LOT. One guy a few hours ago posted 5 times. LOL.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Well the test is a trt dose so that won’t stop. It’s just the addition of the dmz/msten for 30 days I’m concerned with.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

^^ THIS happens to me a LOT. I wasn't trying to include all of that. LOL.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote

^^ THIS. happens to me a LOT. I wasn't trying to include all of that. LOL.
Yeah my response is posted like 3 posts back lol. I think it’s because I’m using the app

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote

^^ THIS. happens to me a LOT. I wasn't trying to include all of that. LOL.
Yeah my response is posted like 3 posts back lol. I think it’s because I’m using the app

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Trying to read all these double posts has given me an actual migraine

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does the search function ever work in the app, anyone know?

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote

^^ THIS happens to me a LOT. I wasn't trying to include all of that. LOL.
Okay so I’m seeing it’s the rebound effects after coming off the dmz/msten that gives ppl gyno. Would you take a serm after coming off if you were still taking the 200/wk test?

Considering just taking reduce XT and something like inhibit E after.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay so I’m seeing it’s the rebound effects after coming off the dmz/msten that gives ppl gyno. Would you take a serm after coming off if you were still taking the 200/wk test?

Considering just taking reduce XT and something like inhibit E after.
You could just take the combo you mentioned (if you like).
But have the SERM and AI onhand, just in case.

N

NGtrains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You could just take the combo you mentioned (if you like).
But have the SERM and AI onhand, just in case.
Oh always. I do think I’m gonna get some ralox. I think I only have clomid on hand.