Aromasin dosing options for TRT?

LtDunbar

Awards
I'm looking for better estradiol control.

My E2 is at 39 (Sensitive assay). Reference range is <OR=29 (Quest labs). I'm currently on 300mg DIM, 50 Zinc and 4mg copper - all daily. Feeling okay but I'm shooting for excellent. Hoping my libido and erection quality was better so that's why I'm looking into Aromasin. Tried Adex but it's just too hard to nail down the right dose and I feel like I'm chasing my tail.

What would be some dosing possibilities for those of us on TRT? My protocol: 100mg/week Test Cyp. 250iu hCG 2x week

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
most do 6.25 mg eod as a starting point
This is a great starting point.

I'm not surprised the adex didn't work right. It is only active for around 6 hours and can shutdown estrogen hard causing a rebound that results in that up/down emotion feeling. That's all dependent person to person tho.

The other option for exemestane is dosing 12.5mg e3d. There is no rebound chance of rebound because it's a suicide aroma taste inhibitor. Other people as well as me find it's a slower rate of inhibiting compared to letro or adex. It also lasts longer like a few days for some. So a e3d dosing schedule works for very low dose TRT. My buddy takes 12.5mg once a week and his erections are better as well as sex drive. The no chance of rebound makes it the smarter choice for you in my opinion

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you. I'll consider that. I'm still open to other recommendations too.
Have you tried Formeron or Forma Stanzol? They work really well at controlling my e2 while on my TRT.

j4ever41

Awards
well im going to have to differ from the other suggestions of dosing frequency, I say 6.25mg ed and get your bw done

LtDunbar

Awards
This is a great starting point.

I'm not surprised the adex didn't work right. It is only active for around 6 hours and can shutdown estrogen hard causing a rebound that results in that up/down emotion feeling. That's all dependent person to person tho.

The other option for exemestane is dosing 12.5mg e3d. There is no rebound chance of rebound because it's a suicide aroma taste inhibitor. Other people as well as me find it's a slower rate of inhibiting compared to letro or adex. It also lasts longer like a few days for some. So a e3d dosing schedule works for very low dose TRT. My buddy takes 12.5mg once a week and his erections are better as well as sex drive. The no chance of rebound makes it the smarter choice for you in my opinion
Thank you. This is very useful. I'm waiting for my blood work in two weeks to see where I am but I believe either of these options may work well for me, if the numbers indicate it. It's wait and see at this point.

j4ever41

Awards
i would suggest that you really investigate aromasin half life, people that really want to be precise dose twice a day, but once a day works really well with more ease, as far as dose start low you dont need your e much lower

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i would suggest that you really investigate aromasin half life, people that really want to be precise dose twice a day, but once a day works really well with more ease, as far as dose start low you dont need your e much lower
The half life is determined by a lot more than what the drugs supposed half life should be. Your metabolism plays a huge role. Some peoples livers are able to process bound e2 faster some people slower. The best way is get blood work. It's a pain an expensive but the only real way to find your sweet spot and YOUR bodies half life times.

But yes j4ever41 getting that half life down is very important and until it's dialed in you could be in for a ride so to speak lol

LtDunbar

Awards
The half life is determined by a lot more than what the drugs supposed half life should be. Your metabolism plays a huge role. Some peoples livers are able to process bound e2 faster some people slower. The best way is get blood work. It's a pain an expensive but the only real way to find your sweet spot and YOUR bodies half life times.

But yes j4ever41 getting that half life down is very important and until it's dialed in you could be in for a ride so to speak lol
Thanks, guys. Do you have a resource I can go to so that I can research the details - half life, etc. - of Aromasin further?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks, guys. Do you have a resource I can go to so that I can research the details - half life, etc. - of Aromasin further?
Just google aromasin or exemestane characteristics

LtDunbar

Awards
I just started on a 6.25mg EOD schedule. More alert and energetic, and body is already responding better than previously. Hoping this dose works well.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how does arimidex stack up against aromasin?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thread