Aromasin dose on pct (25 mg clomid/day)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So 5 days ago i started 25 mg/day of clomid as i found out my test i was pinning was bunk so i was probably "off" or on less than 50mg of actual test per week for over a month. And occasionall proviron must have masked the shut down somehow as i have been on exogenous test since 15th of march but since june 1st no more than 125 mg pw, or at least i thought so.

My balls actually increased in size substantially in these 5 days i seem to be hyper responder to clomid. I felt like death for previous 10 days must have bottomed out yesterday i started feeling kinda normal today i am at like 70%. Libido is as is usually for me naturally. Will test lh, e2 and test in a few days it is expensive but i will do it.

My question is what dose of aromasin you guys usually run on pct? 12.5mg eod? Ed?
On cycle i was actually kinda sensitive to ai and 12.5mg ed would crash my e2 on 500mg test however now thwt there is intratesticular aromatization occuring i think i can get away with higher dose, no?

Appreciate your input

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So far i am using 12.5mg ED and dont seem to suffer low estro sides, clomid must be increasing intratesticular aromatization by quite a bit.

In addition to clomid and aromasin, i will be increasing my fat intake, and also adding:
1000 iu of liquid (prescription grade) vitamin d3
M test by cel, test booster
And the usuals, magnesium, zinc, vitamin c...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
M-test by CEL will be a nice addition to your pct!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What does dull testicle ache mean while on pct?

I remember getting this from time to time before but i didnt get it one single time while on exogenous test.

ps: a week into pct and testicles are the same size as before cycle. I feel much better, stronger and more aggressive, aggressivenss is probably due to clomid, i am ready to come out of my car with raised fists lol, similar to how masteron made me feel, a bit pissy.

Still a bit lethargic occasionally. But the most important thing is thwt i got my motivation and focus back. Last week i literally wouldnt give a damn about anything.

Oh..,and boners are here. Libido is low, but it is naturally like that for me.

I seem to be recovering, the fact that i am 22 probably helps a ton. But i am not rolling the dice anymore. My next cycle, next spring-summer, i will be running hcg throughout.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn’t use any. Just the clomid by itself unless you feel some itchiness or puffiness.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Libido is getting stronger. Cant wait to add m test.