Aromasin dosage ?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just looking for the best was to dose aromasin to dry out for pre contest. I have a couple months worth of prescription grade aromasin 25mg per tab. Any advice appreciated.

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
Hey guys, just looking for the best was to dose aromasin to dry out for pre contest. I have a couple months worth of prescription grade aromasin 25mg per tab. Any advice appreciated.
12.5 EOD. I tried ED and my joints got jacked up

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
How was the hardening affect u got from the aromasin ? Looking to really dry out. This is my 1st run with an ai. I've always used epi to dry out. How do they compare for the hardening affect ?

Shrine

Shrine

Awards
How was the hardening affect u got from the aromasin ? Looking to really dry out. This is my 1st run with an ai. I've always used epi to dry out. How do they compare for the hardening affect ?
Never used epi before so I wouldnt be the right person to ask. Although if you stay away from the carbs, you will get pretty dry looking IMO.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
12.5-25 mg ed or eod... everyone is different... Though, I would run the first week at 25 ed then drop down after

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Any idea on how long it takes to kick in ? I've been on for a week now and my nipples are still somewhat puffy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 15
Pigskinplayer 35 and Older 15
Anabolics 6