Aromasin Dosage on TRT

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
TT: 939 approx 36hrs post injection of 150mg test cyp per week
FT: 225
E2: 65
SHBG: 30

Obviously got sensitive nips and tenderness at that E2 level. Brought it up to the Dr. and he lowered me to 100mg/wk. Asked about an AI and was denied. Started pinning 50mg E/3.5D IM. Obtained stane from 2 research companies. One in 12.5mg pill form and one liquid. Not sure if I can name them. Liquid from a site sponsor. Been taking 12.5mg 2/wk with T injection. After first week lost 10lbs (Water weight?). Was 306lbs pre TRT and ballooned to 320lbs in 7wks. Currently at 310lbs and 6'4". All my fat is in belly and armpit/chest area. Question is should I try 12.5mg EOD because of my belly fat? Don't want to crash E2. Erections have been better but morning wood kinda sparse. Scheduled for labs May 4th at the 4 month mark. Don't want to come in too low and have Doc questioning me. He don't take kindly to self medicating. Any input is appreciated.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously would consider using a better doctor. Yours seems to not be trained in proper TRT protocol. If you are in the USA check out our board sponsor for TRT Entourage Medical. Let me know if you need additional information.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
TT: 939 approx 36hrs post injection of 150mg test cyp per week
FT: 225
E2: 65
SHBG: 30

Obviously got sensitive nips and tenderness at that E2 level. Brought it up to the Dr. and he lowered me to 100mg/wk. Asked about an AI and was denied. Started pinning 50mg E/3.5D IM. Obtained stane from 2 research companies. One in 12.5mg pill form and one liquid. Not sure if I can name them. Liquid from a site sponsor. Been taking 12.5mg 2/wk with T injection. After first week lost 10lbs (Water weight?). Was 306lbs pre TRT and ballooned to 320lbs in 7wks. Currently at 310lbs and 6'4". All my fat is in belly and armpit/chest area. Question is should I try 12.5mg EOD because of my belly fat? Don't want to crash E2. Erections have been better but morning wood kinda sparse. Scheduled for labs May 4th at the 4 month mark. Don't want to come in too low and have Doc questioning me. He don't take kindly to self medicating. Any input is appreciated.
Yeah i can't imagine being on trt and not having the option for an AI. That doesnt make sense.

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Seriously would consider using a better doctor. Yours seems to not be trained in proper TRT protocol. If you are in the USA check out our board sponsor for TRT Entourage Medical. Let me know if you need additional information.
I'm in Cali but where I live is limited in options. Took me a few Docs just to get one to work with me and prescribe, and I was 337 TT to start out. Does the board sponsor use private insurance or is it cash only? Any Aromasin advise as to E3D or EOD and dose?

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Yeah i can't imagine being on trt and not having the option for an AI. That doesnt make sense.
He said he doesn't deal with multiple hormones and would have to refer me to an endocrinologist if I wanted AI. Also I had no clue about the belly fat aromatase issue prior to starting nor did he, lol. I'm probably at about 30%. I need to get down to 260lbs and 15% BF

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
He said he doesn't deal with multiple hormones and would have to refer me to an endocrinologist if I wanted AI. Also I had no clue about the belly fat aromatase issue prior to starting nor did he, lol. I'm probably at about 30%. I need to get down to 260lbs and 15% BF
Yeah at 30% you'll definitely be needing to take an ai. I would start with e3d on the aromasin and if you're still experiencing sides move to eod. At higher bf% usually you'll convert more test to estrogen. I would really recommend getting a doctor that knows what hes doing... Entourage doesnt take insurance.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in Cali but where I live is limited in options. Took me a few Docs just to get one to work with me and prescribe, and I was 337 TT to start out. Does the board sponsor use private insurance or is it cash only? Any Aromasin advise as to E3D or EOD and dose?
Entourage Medical is $139 per month that includes 200 mg testosterone cypionate, 25 IU HCG, 1 mg anastrozole, syringes/alcohol pads per week plus access to the doctor via any means you desire. They don’t take insurance but they will help you fill out your insurance company information for self reimbursement.

https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Yeah at 30% you'll definitely be needing to take an ai. I would start with e3d on the aromasin and if you're still experiencing sides move to eod. At higher bf% usually you'll convert more test to estrogen. I would really recommend getting a doctor that knows what hes doing... Entourage doesnt take insurance.
Haha, big boy problems. If I go 12.5mg EOD what signs will first appear that let me know I've gone to low on E2?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy, joint pain, bad mood are signs of low e2. It sucks lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lethargy, joint pain, bad mood are signs of low e2. It sucks lol
Don’t forget “no libido”! Lol. Crashed E2 feels worse than low T.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Does it come on quick or does it sneak up on you slowly? But you don't think 12.5mg EOD will crash me right?
I doubt it. I actually just did it for the first time last week and it snuck up on me. Didnt know what was wrong with me at first. Then i realized what must have happened.

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
I doubt it. I actually just did it for the first time last week and it snuck up on me. Didnt know what was wrong with me at first. Then i realized what must have happened.
I'll be on the lookout. Guess you better pin a little extra to boost the E2. I pin tonight so I'll start EOD for a week or 2 and see how I feel. Good thing about aromasin is no rebound.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I'll be on the lookout. Guess you better pin a little extra to boost the E2. I pin tonight so I'll start EOD for a week or 2 and see how I feel. Good thing about aromasin is no rebound.
Yeah i skipped my adex and pinned yesterday feeling alot better today. I was taking .5mg day after injection day. Cutting back to .25 now

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
Does it come on quick or does it sneak up on you slowly? But you don't think 12.5mg EOD will crash me right?
I got really, really tired after taking aromasin.

switched to nighttime dosing and the issue went away.... I suspect it was partially due to the rapid reduction in E2.

just a FYI

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
I got really, really tired after taking aromasin.

switched to nighttime dosing and the issue went away.... I suspect it was partially due to the rapid reduction in E2.

just a FYI
I took labs today so I will get my results sometime next week. I've been pinning 56mg test cyp e3.5d (sucking the vials dry, lol) and taking 12.5mg aromasin every 56hrs Monday @ 8am, Wednesday @ 2pm, Friday @10pm. Today is my technical trough because I pin tonight at 10pm. Prior to all this I was pinning 150mg once a week and my E2 came in at 65 with no AI. Interested to see where I am at because my libido still isn't anything.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 5