Arnold Classic

hohlernr

Awards
man I gotta just say thanks to any of the AN reps that were at the Arnold Classic this weekend....man they hooked me up RPM and Drive plus a messenger bag for $35...can't beat that

while BSN, Mustletech, AX,etc....were spending their money on flashy booths applied nutrriceuticals was passing the savings to the customers....just one more reason to love RPM and Drive

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Met Lanbane from there!
Yes you did. *wink, wink*

It was very nice to meet you and Dsade! And thank you VERY much for the sample. Review up within the coming week!!!

Hohlernr,
I won't claim to remember specifically who you were based on your post.... but thanks for the interest and for stopping in to see us man!!!!!!!!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey I just wanted to thank AppNut too. My favorite booth there,
RPM Drive and Neovar !!!!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya it was great to meet Dirk, I talked to him for quite a while yesterday, also met Buff. Didn't see you around though, LB, but Dirk was very generous with a deal as well, can't wait to sport the RPM shirt.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya it was great to meet Dirk, I talked to him for quite a while yesterday, also met Buff. Didn't see you around though, LB, but Dirk was very generous with a deal as well, can't wait to sport the RPM shirt.
It was really great meeting everyone this weekend- it was an awesome show with a lot a lot of fun stuff going on!!!

Redhawk- real nice meeting you bro :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys It was a great time meeting with you guys for a bit and thanks for stopping by the booth and chilling with us we had a blast!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Redhawk- real nice meeting you bro :)
Ya no doubt, I loved talking to you. Looking forward to your next product release for sure!

My friends I hooked on RPM back at school that couldn't make it were jealous of the deal I got :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What!!!! You should have asked me then! Did I talk to you? Where at??
Just kidding! Was in Germany during the Arnold's :thumbsup: I have no doubt you would have demonstrated some generosity.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Crader, were you guys at a booth or just walking around? I was dying to get some Atomic Meltdown samples but couldn't find you guys.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Crader, were you guys at a booth or just walking around? I was dying to get some Atomic Meltdown samples but couldn't find you guys.
We were walking around. I was at the Met-RX booth supporting my trainer, picking on the AX guys, and at Ergo most of the time. After that we just walked around most of the time!