Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Armidex or Aromasin? - Cholesterol

I've got plenty of Armidex for my TRT treatment. However now I'm reading that is negatively affects your HDL cholesterol, but Aromasin doesnt and it actually improves it a bit. That has got me thinking maybe I should look to get some Aromasin and not even use the Armidex. What are you guys thoughts on this? Is the HDL impact so minimal with Armidex that I shouldn't even worry about it and just use what i already have? My HDL isn't real high as it is so I don't want to push my luck. Based on my last test it is probably around 50 right now.
 
you'll get diff opinions from everyone. me personally i use aromasin for my trt purposes and when i blast. yes it is easier on the lipids, it also is shown to free up test. ive been on trt for roughly a year and using arom since and my lipids are perfect.
 
Back
Top