Arimistane vs bAET(Invictus)?

cristiano88

cristiano88

Awards
Hello all!
My aim is to lower cortisol.
After quite a bit of reading it seems these 2 are my best bets.
Both seem to do their job, i just don't know which one is better for lowering C.
Has anyboyd tried both and can share their experience?
Which one gives you the "driest" look?

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
I've tried and had good luck with both, but I'll share my experiences
Arimistane (oral) - not bad, dried my joints out all to $h!t after 50mg. Leaning out effect, looked more vascular. I did notice a slight down-tick in libido,so maybe it was also affecting my estrogen. No way to prove that's what caused libido issues, but it's the only thing at the time that was different. Cannot remember brand (repp sports i think), but there are plenty of options on the market if you really want the oral version.
Musclegelz Estrozone (arimistane transdermal) - good pumps, dried me out very well, affected my sleep somewhat, noticed more libido (once again, no way to really prove this product was the cause)
AET50 from Apex alchemy - good pumps, improved sleep quality, better libido, dried me out though not as much as the TD arimistane.
Suppress C from XPG -
same as AET50

All things considered, I'd personally give the edge to AET50 and Suppress C. It is more well rounded in my opinion. I have used each of these b-aet products enough to know they directly impacted those qualities of life (sleep, libido, stress, etc). If I used arimistane again, it would for sure be the transdermal version.

cristiano88

cristiano88

Awards
I've tried and had good luck with both, but I'll share my experiences
Arimistane (oral) - not bad, dried my joints out all to $h!t after 50mg. Leaning out effect, looked more vascular. I did notice a slight down-tick in libido,so maybe it was also affecting my estrogen. No way to prove that's what caused libido issues, but it's the only thing at the time that was different. Cannot remember brand (repp sports i think), but there are plenty of options on the market if you really want the oral version.
Musclegelz Estrozone (arimistane transdermal) - good pumps, dried me out very well, affected my sleep somewhat, noticed more libido (once again, no way to really prove this product was the cause)
AET50 from Apex alchemy - good pumps, improved sleep quality, better libido, dried me out though not as much as the TD arimistane.
Suppress C from XPG -
same as AET50

All things considered, I'd personally give the edge to AET50 and Suppress C. It is more well rounded in my opinion. I have used each of these b-aet products enough to know they directly impacted those qualities of life (sleep, libido, stress, etc). If I used arimistane again, it would for sure be the transdermal version.
Thank you very much for your reply. Quite detailed.
What happened when you stopped using each?
Did you return to baseline dryness or was there a rebound effect?

DinnerTable²

DinnerTable²

Awards
Thank you very much for your reply. Quite detailed.
What happened when you stopped using each?
Did you return to baseline dryness or was there a rebound effect?
No problem. Some of the vascularity and dryness went away. But as long as I kept a good, dialed in diet I found that a lot of my results were sustained for a while after stopping. In some cases I was happy to not have my joints not dried out. But yeah, eventually it went away because I'd start a cycle and eat a bit more, so the dryness faded quick.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
B-aet. And like Jeremy said, if you want oral, go with Reduce XT.

cristiano88

cristiano88

Awards
Thanks for your replies.
I already ordered 2 bottles of Invictus, i plan to stay on it for 2 months and if i feel well, continue until i achieve my dieting goals.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for your replies.
I already ordered 2 bottles of Invictus, i plan to stay on it for 2 months and if i feel well, continue until i achieve my dieting goals.
Have you looked in to Ursa Major (topical ursolic acid)? Would be a nice cutting combo.

cristiano88

cristiano88

Awards
Have you looked in to Ursa Major (topical ursolic acid)? Would be a nice cutting combo.
No, i haven't. Is topical a must or can oral do the job as well?
I ask because i am based in Eastern Europe and most topical/TD stuff can only be found from the states.
And there is some major paperwork to be filed if my order is above 150 eur.
So i lose a lot of money for shipping, basically 30% of all my orders are paying for shipping.
Meanwhile if this Ursa Major is some plant i can find it in local stores.
We are very stocked as far as plants go.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
No, i haven't. Is topical a must or can oral do the job as well?
I ask because i am based in Eastern Europe and most topical/TD stuff can only be found from the states.
And there is some major paperwork to be filed if my order is above 150 eur.
So i lose a lot of money for shipping, basically 30% of all my orders are paying for shipping.
Meanwhile if this Ursa Major is some plant i can find it in local stores.
We are very stocked as far as plants go.
Yeah, it only works via TD. I mean it could work orally as well, if megadosed I guess. But it works much better as TD. I think Apex Alchemy has their buy one get one deals going on right now, so you could get 6 x 30 ml for 105$ + shipping, or 2 x 60 ml + 2 x 30 ml for 100$ + shipping. Would probably stay under 150€.

Muscle lab in Germany has XPG Ursolic acid, if in stock.

Ursolic acid is extracted/derived from apple peels. You can't eat enough apples to get the desired effects of ursolic acid, lol.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it only works via TD. I mean it could work orally as well, if megadosed I guess. But it works much better as TD. I think Apex Alchemy has their buy one get one deals going on right now, so you could get 6 x 30 ml for 105$ + shipping, or 2 x 60 ml + 2 x 30 ml for 100$ + shipping. Would probably stay under 150€.

Muscle lab in Germany has XPG Ursolic acid, if in stock.

Ursolic acid is extracted/derived from apple peels. You can't eat enough apples to get the desired effects of ursolic acid, lol.
In the past, I used oral ursolic acid up to like 1500mg and didn’t notice anything. Ursa at 200mg is killer. So, I wouldn’t try oral, but who knows?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, b-AET for sure. No comparison really. Combine it with topical 7-Keto and be prepared to see a transformation!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AET-50 (b-AET) is one of my favorites!